1. If you’re in a relationship with a book, you never go to bed alone.
Let’s get cuddly.
2. Your mom will pretty much always approve of the relationship.
When do moms say “STOP READING THAT BOOK! THAT BOOK HAS TATTOOS AND NO FUTURE”? That would be never.
3. If you’re ready to meet a new book, it’s easy to go out and find a new one.
Your version of The Bachelorette? A library.
4. It’s easy to get space when you need it.
5. When things go bad, you CAN start over from the beginning.
Why yes, Pooh, we can!
8. You can easily be in a relationship with more than one book and they never find out about each other.
Sometimes a gal needs variety.
9. Fantasizing is encouraged.
Go ahead, let your imagination take your book relationship to the next level.
10. It’s a love that lasts a lifetime.
Books are the ultimate childhood sweethearts. It’s beautiful. Embrace it.