1. 1. Always respond to e-mails, even if you think the person sending the e-mail is unimportant. Just respond!
2. 2. Be prepared. If you are well prepared for something, you don’t need to be nervous about messing up.
3. 3. Don’t worry about not having it together, because not many people do. Many people who say they do actually don’t.
4. 4. If you are ever talking to someone who goes off on a long ramble that you didn’t plan for, don’t stop it. Just shut up.
5. 5. Getting people to give you time is one of the biggest challenges in the world, so when you get a minute, be respectful of it and use it wisely.
6. 6. Don’t think that because you find yourself interesting, everyone else will too.
7. 7. When you talk to someone who is rude to you for no reason, know that it has nothing to do with you and that they are really just pissed at themselves.
8. 8. Always make your own judgments of people – everyone has an opinion about someone, but let yourself be the real judge of another person.
9. 9. Know that after graduation, you will cry so many times trying to figure out who you are…
11. 10. At the end of the day, take a deep breath or scream into a pillow…
13. For more wisdom and post-grad tips check out: I Just Graduated… Now What?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Dozens of people inhaled balloons full of laughing gas outside British parliament in protest against proposed drug laws.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.