1. When the hairdresser asks why you don’t have a boyfriend:
I don’t know why nobody wants to be with me, you tell me!
2. When someone points out that you’re sunburnt:
3. When a sales assistant wants to make small talk:
4. When you make multiple purchases and get asked if you “want a bag for that?” What do you think I have more than two hands? Of course I want a bag for that.
5. When a menu describes something as “fresh.” I’d like to think the strawberries are always fresh.
Mouldy strawberries and expired cream, anyone?
6. When people stand on the right side of the escalator. Stand on the left, people.
7. When someone in the right lane is going slower than the speed limit:
8. When the waiter takes your order without writing anything down. I don’t trust you.
You’re not impressing anybody here, something is going to be wrong and I’m not going to be happy.
9. When the person sitting next to you on a plane wants to talk:
10. When people ask for directions and you know they have an iPhone.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".