1. The Queen’s Armada
This is flawless. I’m reminded of the White Witch from The Chronicles Of Narnia. It’s both frightening and beautiful.
2. The Guidance Of Stray Souls
Such bold contrast! I’m wondering if the leaves are sewn to the cloak? Glued?
3. The Storyteller
Woah. Talk about attention to detail. Kirsty has said that all her background are natural, and some take months to scout for the perfect location.
4. Lady Of The Lake
Friggin’ masterful. What. Also, who new Tilda Swinton started modeling?*
*This, to my knowledge, is not Tilda Swinton. That was a sub-par attempt at humor.
5. Gammelyn’s Daughter
I want to find the field this was shot in and do nothing but nap there forever.
6. The Candy Cane Witch
This is triggering my sweet tooth. Also, that wig is amazing.
7. Gaia’s Spell
I love this so much. Also, fun fact: this was shot in one of the biggest rapeseed fields in England.
8. The Faraway Tree
This sort of reminds me of shadow puppetry. Also, are these the same ships from the Queen’s Armada?
9. The Fairycake Godmother
I doubt any real food was involved here, but I’d so eat it anyway.
10. The Thousand Empty Days Of A Frozen Heart
Do you want to build a snowman?
11. A Most Beautiful Death
Cinderella-meets-CSI. But like, artsy-er.
12. The Path Of Possibilities
That bow is epic. Also, what beautiful scenery!
This is gorgeous. Is she painted? I don’t care. I love it.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.