1. Some People Shouldn’t be Allowed Pets
If your cat is vibrating and you are running around the house screaming in terror, you seriously need to think about giving your cat to a shelter. If only for your cat’s safety.
2. Some People Should Not be Allowed Children
As well as pets, some people should not be allowed children. In fact thinking about it, some people should not be allowed to have contact with the outside world.
3. Love Is Not Dead
If your date is willing to splash out on a McDonald’s value meal, a box of condoms and 2 DVD rentals, you are a lucky person. Make sure you hold them tight and never let them go.
4. People Will Tend to Believe Anything
Yahoo Answers’ users can be sarcastic at the best of times. Giving out answers such as these aren’t always the best as people tend to be gullible.
5. Are People Really That Stupid?
Yahoo Answers is a place where internet trolls thrive, so when reading questions which ask if dogs should drive, it makes you question if it’s by a troll or just a stupid person.
6. Religion Is Still Important
Who knew it, Yahoo Answers’ users ask the most profound questions. We too wish to know if you can still watch Anime in heaven.
7. Makes You Feel Smarter Than You Are
When people ask questions like this, it can give you a false sense of feeling smarter than the rest of the world. Yahoo Answers must be a breeding ground for the dumb.
8. People are Always Willing to Help
It doesn’t matter how bad things are, if you have a problem, people are always willing to help. If for example your microwave stops working, a Yahoo Answers’ user will let you know your car engine works just as good.
9. You Start to Question Things You Normally Wouldn’t
As dumb as the question sounds at first, after it sinks in for 5 minutes it actually make you want to know the answer. Many Yahoo Answer questions do this to you.
10. People Have a Sense of Humor
If all else fails, go over to Yahoo Answers and you will have a few laughs. Out of the dumb questions and trolls are secret comedians that will make you LOL until you realise you’ve spent way too long on the computer.
For more bizarre and funny Yahoo Answers, check out WTF Yahoo Answers?
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.
- The deadline for a deal on Iran's nuclear program was extended again, to the end of the week.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.