1. Downton LEGO
The sign of a true fanatic (or unrepentant romantic), this Lego replica of Highclere Castle was constructed by a Downton fan for his girlfriend.
2. Downton Viewing Party High Tea
A “Downton Abbey” viewing party wouldn’t be complete without baked goods. Channel your inner Mrs. Patmore and whip up these sweet treats.
3. Downton Silhouettes
For those of you still in denial about Cousin Matthew’s demise, may we suggest making a silhouette of him for your wall?
4. Downton Bingo
The beginning of a season means a whole new set of bingo cards. How about one with the words “poor orphan,” “Germany,” and “King Canute”?
5. Downton Napkins
Every bite will go down just a little bit harder when you have the words of the Countess Dowager to wipe your lips with. These Downton napkins come courtesy of Design Mom.
6. Downton Door Hanger
People in “Downton Abbey” are always hanging around outside doors and eavesdropping. Make sure no one disturbs you with this door hanger.
7. Downton Pillowcases
Even if Cousin Matthew and Lady Mary can never be together again, you can commemorate their love with these romantic pillowcases.
8. Downton Quotes
Wish you had the Dowager Countess’s quips right at hand? These quote printables will make sure you have a zinger for every occasion.
9. Downton Clue
The halls of Downton Abbey are no stranger to intrigue. Rustle up some ingenious combinations (like Mr. Carson in the Dining Room with the Soup Tureen) with this version of Clue.
10. Downton Valentine’s Day Cards
What better way to show your love —or love of scheming, in Thomas’s case — than with one of these Valentine’s Day cards?
- The South Carolina Senate voted to remove the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds. The bill still must be passed by the House.
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.