1. Having to listen to everyone tell you why football is the greatest sport mankind has ever invented.
2. The struggle of finding an outfit that’s appropriate for the occasion.
3. Feigning interest over a game you neither know nor care about.
4. Any time you talk during the game and the judgement is so real.
5. Watching everyone devour your delicious homemade buffalo chicken dip.
Thank you Pinterest.
6. Having to listen to people get in heated debates over why one team is about to “dominate”
8. Horrible flashbacks to the reason you started hating football in the first place.
9. Getting asked if you care more about the commercials than the game.
10. And getting overly emotional because of one.
11. Watching those around you to figure out how appropriately respond to a play.
14. Feeling the need to join in arbitrarily aggressive football debates.
Because you now have liquid courage
15. Uncontrollable excitement and anticipation in the moments that precede the half time performance.
16. And the total disappointment when no one lets you rewind it for the third time.
Isn’t that what Tivo is for?
17. Inevitably getting sucked up in the excitement when your team scores.
19. Impressing those around you with the one fact your dad told you last week.
20. Realizing your complete inability to read Roman numerals.
21. Getting judged any time you ask a question like “Why was that a flag?” or “What the hell is a seahawk?’
22. Wanting to kill someone at every time-out because this game literally will not end.
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›