1. Having to listen to everyone tell you why football is the greatest sport mankind has ever invented.
2. The struggle of finding an outfit that’s appropriate for the occasion.
3. Feigning interest over a game you neither know nor care about.
4. Any time you talk during the game and the judgement is so real.
5. Watching everyone devour your delicious homemade buffalo chicken dip.
Thank you Pinterest.
6. Having to listen to people get in heated debates over why one team is about to “dominate”
8. Horrible flashbacks to the reason you started hating football in the first place.
9. Getting asked if you care more about the commercials than the game.
10. And getting overly emotional because of one.
11. Watching those around you to figure out how appropriately respond to a play.
14. Feeling the need to join in arbitrarily aggressive football debates.
Because you now have liquid courage
15. Uncontrollable excitement and anticipation in the moments that precede the half time performance.
16. And the total disappointment when no one lets you rewind it for the third time.
Isn’t that what Tivo is for?