1. Did you know before Kristen Stewart ever thirsted for blood, she thirsted for water in The Thirteenth Year?
Kristen Stewart as Girl in Fountain Line in The Thirteenth Year. (1999)
2. And before Bryan Cranston dealt meth, he dealt merriment and joy to the children of the world?
Bryan Cranston as Nick Wrigley in ‘Twas the Night. (2001)
3. Could your heart have already forgotten when Taran Killam had a voice so cool and tips so frosted you couldn’t help but fall in love?
Taran Killam as Jordan Cahill in Stuck in the Suburbs. (2004)
4. Or when Katherine Heigl and her pleather vest went on an adventure to find inner beauty in Wish Upon a Star?
Katherine Heigl as Alexia Wheaton in Wish Upon a Star. (1996)
5. Before moving to Nashville, Hayden Panettiere took some time to remember the titans in Tiger Cruise.
Hayden Panettiere as Maddie Dolan in Tiger Cruise. (2004)
6. And before the phantom came around, Emmy Rossum was pursued by a much less evil genius.
Emmy Rossum as Claire Addison in Genius. (2004)
7. The Big Bang Theory isn’t the first time Kaley Cuoco starred as the hot blonde in a group of nerds.
Kaley Cuoco as Elisa Bowers is Alley Cat Strike. (2000)
8. And from a young age Brie Larson was right on track to 21 Jump Street.
Brie Larson as Courtney Enders in Right on Track. (2003)
9. In 1997 Diane Keaton had the role of her career in Northern Lights, aka Gaga Goes Professional.
Diane Keaton as Roberta Blumstein in Northern Lights. (1997)
10. And in 1999 Katey Sagal made it rain in Smart House.
Katey Sagal as Pat in Smart House. (1999)
11. Does anyone remember Tim Meadows’s groundbreaking performance in The Even Stevens Movie?
Tim Meadows as Miles McDermott in The Even Stevens Movie. (2003)
12. Or when America Ferrera si se pueded her way onto the cheerleading squad and into our hearts in Gotta Kick it Up?!
America Ferrera as Yolanda in Gotta Kick it Up! (2002)
13. Before spidey was there to save here, Kristen Dunst faced her own villans in Disney’s The Tower of Terror.
Kirsten Dunst as Anna Petterson in The Tower of Terror. (1997)
14. And berfore she moved to the OC, Mischa Barton contemplated the vastness of the ocean in A Ring of Endless Light.
Mischa Barton as Vicky Austin in A Ring of Endless Light. (2002)
15. Finally, in 2000, teen heartthrob, Justin, put his acting to the test when he took on the daring role of teen heartthrob, Jason, in Disney’s Model Behavior. #dreamy
Justin Timberlake as Jason in Model Behavior. (2000)
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.