- courtneynatch "30 Things That Will Test If Your Smil..."
- courtneynatch "Old Economy Steve Is A New Meme That ..."
- courtneynatch "28 Incredibly Beautiful Places You Wo..."
- courtneynatch "27 Heart-Melting Moments Of Childhood..."
- courtneynatch "25 Things That Will Definitely Make Y..."
- courtneynatch "The Bravest Skateboarder In The World"
- courtneynatch "25 Ways to Make Better Holiday Cookies"
- courtneynatch "60 Reasons To Be Proud In 2012"
It’s a bit surprising to me that this has been posted on here because this type of thing is not uncommon and it’s the first I’ve ever seen news about that sort of thing on this site, but I’m glad it’s getting attention. I’m a fan of West Ham and I’m disgusted by the chanting and hissing, makes me embarrassed of my own team’s fans.
Okay, cap_gun_girl. I’m really not going to argue with somebody who pulls the asinine “calling out racism is racist” argument. You are painfully sheltered and ignorant. The fact that you’re defending cultural appropriation proves my point, but I really don’t expect you to know what cultural appropriation is giving how shockingly dumb you seem to be.
You don’t get to speak for Native Americans/First Nations people. A lot of them are offended and it’s rude as fuck of you to dismiss them and act like you get to decide what’s racist and what isn’t.
If I looked up the word “cancer” in the dictionary I’d get a basic definition, but in order to really understand it, I’d need to do a lot of research, talk to doctors, etc. You looking up the word “racism” in the dictionary gives you a really weak definition and it’s very, very clear that you haven’t done any extra research. You obviously do not understand how racism works.