1. Hitting “reply all” on an email that was meant for YOUR FRIEND’S EYES ONLY.
Enjoy your early retirement!
2. Dancing with someone you thought was someone else.
Let’s just hope no one saw that.
3. Realizing too late that there is no toilet paper.
There is just no good way out of this one. Avoid at all costs.
4. Being locked out of the house because you forgot your keys.
It should be a crime to be able to lock your door from the inside.
5. Having your boss hint that you need to examine your zipper.
Also, fixing this is just about as awkward as having someone else point it out.
6. Having an uncontrollable itch at the most inopportune time.
Those scratchy clothes choose the worst moments to make you suffer. #fabricfail
7. Having no idea that your shirt has been inside out all day.
You were so proud of your outfit today too.
8. Walking around all day with a little something extra stuck to you.
OK, this is actually pretty funny on the rare occasion it actually happens.
9. Wearing socks with a stench that could kill because you forgot you already wore them this week.
Believe it or not, some fabrics retain odor more than others. Next time, check that label and opt for cotton.