1. While in ancient Rome, gladiator sweat was sold as a means to improve complexion.
2. Pearl powder is used in traditional Chinese medicine to reduce wrinkles and stretch marks.
3. David Beckham’s legs are insured for $70 million.
That’s enough to buy 35 million rubber duckies…
4. Lamborghini originally made tractors.
Ferruccio Lamborghini, the founder of Lamborghini, only started making sports cars after he was insulted by Enzo Ferrari.
5. A roadrunner’s top speed is only 20-26 mph while a coyote’s is 43mph.
6. A recent study shows that it would take 76 work days a year to read all the terms of service that you agree to annually.
7. The Hollywood sign was originally made to advertise a local real estate venture called Hollywoodland.
8. Astronauts have a strip of velcro in their helmets to scratch their noses.
9. All of Mr. Rogers’ sweaters were knitted by his mother!
You know what else will blow your mind? Not washing your car with both water and a dry towel:
You wouldn’t wash your car without both water and a dry towel, so what about the rest of your body? Test your cleaning logic with Cottonelle.