1. Use a post-it note to clean up all that gunk in your keyboard:
Push the sticky side in between the keys for an easy cleanup.
2. Never have to eye it again:
Photocopy the back of an item you want to hang, and then use it as a template of where to drill.
3. Carrying groceries made simple:
For those who only prefer to take one trip while bringing in groceries, use your laundry basket.
4. Another viable option:
The one trip trick: Use a carabiner to loop in multiple grocery bags, and then use the carabiner as a handle.
5. Use binder clips to organize your computer cables:
6. Never have to scour through your drawers again:
Stack your clothes vertically to see them all.
7. Use a staple remover to add keys to a keyring:
8. Glue a magnet to the bottom of your hammer to hold nails:
9. Make storing ironing boards less awkward:
Use two coat rack hooks to hang your ironing board.
10. Out with the old:
11. Who needs a watering can anyway:
Put holes in the cap of a bottle to make an at home watering can
12. Use shower curtain rings to hang bags:
13. Give your furniture a second life:
Rub a walnut on damaged wooden furniture to cover up dings.
14. Never have a falling out again:
15. Re-use cassette boxes as an iPhone stand:
Re-use cassette boxes as an i-phone stand.
Do you know what else is smart?
Cleaning with both water and a cloth. Test your cleaning logic with Cottonelle.