1. Fried Chicken Waffles
A down south recipe for that down south rump!
2. Bacon-Wrapped Roast Pork Tenderloin
Basically I want my whole life wrapped in bacon, please and thanks.
3. Bacon Ice Cream Sundae
Like I said… All. Bacon. Everything.
4. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Try not to eat all the cookie dough first!
6. Steak Quesedillas
Yes, you (Mexi)can lose weight!
7. Chocolate Chip Bottom Cheesecake
Sorry to do this to you but…
8. Deep Fried Mozzarella Sticks
Oh, your new year’s resolution wasn’t to buy a deep fryer? Well, it is now!
9. Barbecued Chicken Pizza
It’s healthy if you use the thin crust, amirite?
10. Molton Heart Chocolate Cake
Sigh. The only Valentine I’ll ever need.
11. Cream Cheese and Chive Scrambled Eggs
Heavy on the cheese, please!
12. Melted Chocolate and Brie Tarts
Oh, hello there! Let’s be friends, shall we?
13. Strawberry Jam-Filled French Toast
Why be ordinary, when you can be extraordinary?
14. Nacho Grand Poutine
These are na’cho average nachos!
15. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
A pairing as old and destined as Romeo and Juliet, it’s like biting into true love itself.
16. Savory Pudding with Sausage & Tomatoes
Travel across the pond with this savory twist on a full-flavored pudding classic.
17. Lobster Mac & Cheese
Your college favorite just got an adult-friendly makeover.
18. Pumpkin Creme Brulee Tarts
Is it too soon to start thinking about Thanksgiving? Not with dessert like this, it isn’t!
19. Cheesy Bacon Potato Skins
A little extra skin never hurt nobody!
20. Pretzel-Topped Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts
Krispy Kreme’s got some kompetition!
21. Chinese Beef and Broccoli with Noodles
It still counts as my resolution if it isn’t take-out, right?
22. The Big Shot Cheesesteak
No need for a trip to Philly, we’ve got your homemade cheesesteak right here!
23. Miniature Chocolate Truffle Cakes
I don’t have to feel guilty if the word ‘mini’ is in the name, right?
24. Impossibly Easy Mini Cheeseburger Pies
Mini pies means a little less meat between those buns!
25. Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
And THAT’S the way the cookie crumbles.