1. 1. His hair braiding skills are ON POINT…
Pigtails, french, corn rows… you name it, Snoop does it.
2. 2. He makes a MEAN chocolate souffle
And can help you eat your feelings!
He might even rap while he does it!
4. 3. He has a solid social network
Will the real Sean Parker please stand up?
5. 4. He’s always down to play dress-up
Count Countula… or something like that.
9. 6. You’ll never forget his kids’ names
Because they’re all the same…?
10. 7. He’s REALLY good at trivia
“I stay ready, so I ain’t gotta get ready”
11. 8. If he lends you a sweater, it might look like this…
12. 9. He won’t just watch your favorite TV shows with you, he’ll guest star on them.
Like when he sings along to ‘Gin and Juice’ with Dixon on 90210…
Or when he patents the term ‘MILF Weed’ in honor of Nancy on Weeds…
Even more so, when he hits on a lesbian on ‘The L Word’
But most of all, when he turns into a cartoon for the sake of his art…
16. 10. And finally, although his dance moves are unquestionably better than yours…
17. He’ll always show you how it’s done
And it WILL be hot when you drop it!
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›