1. Wearing his holiday best!
5. Christmas Eve
Here he is waiting to open all his presents (all the ones in his new dog bed).
6. Christmas morning!
Opening his first present…
…then many more.
Where’d you go, buddy?
There you are!!
11. And now to bring in the new year!!
Happy 2013, everybody! Corgnelius hopes that your new year is filled with health and happiness. (And of course, plenty of corgis.)
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.