1. “Softens Even The Toughest” — Sta-Soft fabric softener ads. Ad agency: O&M South Africa. Art director Darryn Rogers.
2. Ad for Hut Weber, a German hat seller. Ad agency: Serviceplan. Art director: Jonathan Schupp.
3. Vibrating Ad for Yoba erotic toys. Ad agency: Australie, France. Art Director: Jean-Philippe Ridon.
4. German campaign for Wella hair coloring. Ad agency: Leo Burnett. Art Director: Daniela Ewald.
5. Fage partnered with several other advertisers to create one-of-a-kind interactive print ads.
6. “Ridiculously Thick Yogurt” — Ad agency: Ogilvy NYC. Art director: Arturo Gigante.
7. New Zealand Ad for American Psycho. Ad agency: Saatchi & Saatchi. Art Director Matthew Swinburne.
8. In-bar poster for Guinness. Ad agency: BBDO NYC. Art Director: Danilo Boer.
9. Ad for Campaign Against Drunk Driving (CADD). Ad agency: JWT London. Art Directors/Copywriters: Christiano Neves, Bruno Xavier.
10. IKEA ads via Turkey. Ad agency: TBWA Istanbul. Art Directors: Can Pehlivanli, Orkun Önal.
11. Israeli Vanish ad using pick-up sticks. Ad agency: EURO RSCG Tel Aviv. Art Director: Ale Feldman.
12. New Zealand campaign for TV show Man vs. Wild. Ad agency: DraftFCB Auckland. Art Director: Kelly Lovelock.
13. Two ads for for the Hopi Hari rollercoaster in São Paulo, Brazil — “Shows Who You Really Are”
In The News Today
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›
- The U.S. Army says it's removing restrictions on women attending Ranger School. Two soldiers became the first women to graduate from the school last month. ›