1. From the ground up…underage skirts! Via one the world’s largest airplane manufacturers (at the time, 1960).
5. Why would they positon the bottles like that?
6. Big Sugar, ladies and gentlemen. The copy: “There’s a useful psychological effect, too. The good natural sweetness of sugar is like a little reward that promotes a sense of satisfaction and well-being.”
7. The ellipsis doesn’t really help. 1965 ad.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›