1. It’s the account executive’s job to fucking pay attention.
2. Don’t worry: after about the 50th time it happens, you get used to it.
3. The un-brief.
4. Sorry, you never get used to this gut punch. Alcohol helps though.
5. The trick: Drink slower than him, and learn things you would otherwise never find out.
6. The unending “push” — I once had one go for three months non-stop, seven days a week, and we didn’t get the business.
7. “Great presentation guys” becomes the hollowest phrase in the English language.
8. The evil that account executives do is limitless.
9. And even though the “concept” now sucks balls, it’s still your concept and you have to see the turd to completion.
SEE ALL 35 STRIPS HERE:
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- At least 36 people are dead after a ferry carrying 173 passengers capsized in the Philippines.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.