1. Virgin Mobile — starring Susie Essman
EASILY, the best Mother’s Day ad I’ve seen this year.
“I spent two hours a day for six months clenching my snapdragon with a rubber ball…”
As opposed to Facebook, Google has Human tech advertising down to a science.
3. Kobo eReader
Near perfect commercial that perfectly ties in with the product (a universal ad problem).
4. Sport Chek
Sport Chek is Canada’s largest sports equipment retailer.
Spot stars Canadian Olympic hockey player Meaghan Mikkelson and her mother, doing what mothers do best.
5. BONUS: Laina, aka Overly Attached Girlfirend, sends you running into your mother’s arms, gentlemen.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›