1. Very clever cut, Mr. Creative Director, thanks for the feedback (FUCK FACE).
Some ad creative(s) has just started has just started this Tumblr: The Daily Ad Put-down.
He/she/they promise to update it daily. So, check it out. I will be.
3. OUCH, EVEN WORSE.
4. When I was an SVA student 25 years ago, a bigshot NYC ad creative director who shall remain nameless lit one of my ads on fire in front of the whole class.
5. One of the most accurate parts of Mad Men is the portrayal of Don Draper as a ruthless creative boss when he gives feedback.
6. If you think Creative Bosses would never be this mean today, in 2013, you’re in for a big surprise.
7. Glenn Beck probably thinks he’s pretty tough. But he could never hack it as an art director.
8. Don’t pull any punches tell me how you REALLY feel.
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.