1. The best fake TV commercial of the year — Sensodyne.
2. Smint cool mints. I would LOVE to see this on airplanes.
3. This was the Grand Prix winner. It’s decent, not my favorite.
4. Ice cap business cards. Greenpeace should buy this idea.
5. Best Viral Video winner — Windolene glass cleaner
6. Great Ormond is a children’s hospital in London.
7. Funny and touchy long copy ad for a vet.
8. Best consumer ad winner.
9. Best remake of an existing advert.
10. Best Politically Incorrect winner. There were much worse. Like the one below.
Here’s the 21 most offensive fake ads of the year from the Chip Shop awards.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️