1. The best fake TV commercial of the year — Sensodyne.
2. Smint cool mints. I would LOVE to see this on airplanes.
3. This was the Grand Prix winner. It’s decent, not my favorite.
4. Ice cap business cards. Greenpeace should buy this idea.
5. Best Viral Video winner — Windolene glass cleaner
6. Great Ormond is a children’s hospital in London.
7. Funny and touchy long copy ad for a vet.
8. Best consumer ad winner.
9. Best remake of an existing advert.
10. Best Politically Incorrect winner. There were much worse. Like the one below.
Here’s the 21 most offensive fake ads of the year from the Chip Shop awards.
- One person died and three more were injured during a shooting on a university campus in Arizona. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›