1. The best fake TV commercial of the year — Sensodyne.
2. Smint cool mints. I would LOVE to see this on airplanes.
3. This was the Grand Prix winner. It’s decent, not my favorite.
4. Ice cap business cards. Greenpeace should buy this idea.
5. Best Viral Video winner — Windolene glass cleaner
6. Great Ormond is a children’s hospital in London.
7. Funny and touchy long copy ad for a vet.
8. Best consumer ad winner.
9. Best remake of an existing advert.
10. Best Politically Incorrect winner. There were much worse. Like the one below.
Here’s the 21 most offensive fake ads of the year from the Chip Shop awards.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.