1. Sexy, Jiggly…Jellyfish.
Whatever your animal fetish — on the land or in the sea — Orangina had you covered.
2. The new ads, sadly, feature less provocative furry images, tagged “Stay Alive.”
4. TV spot from the new “Stay Alive” campaign.
5. But the ads from a few years ago — which were placed all over Paris — were truly deviant.
Stacked Giraffe in red open-toe do-me pumps…and friend.
8. Sit on Papa Bear’s lap — don’t worry, I’m wearing a fig leaf.
11. Blue-eyed Zebra ready for a day on the Côte d’Azur.
13. Black Panther Babe in a leather vest — for blood orange Orangina.
16. TV ad from last year for “Miss O” diet Orangina.
17. The first TV ad from the Furry campaign — it caused the Brits to lose their wits.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›