1. Sexy, Jiggly…Jellyfish.
Whatever your animal fetish — on the land or in the sea — Orangina had you covered.
2. The new ads, sadly, feature less provocative furry images, tagged “Stay Alive.”
4. TV spot from the new “Stay Alive” campaign.
5. But the ads from a few years ago — which were placed all over Paris — were truly deviant.
Stacked Giraffe in red open-toe do-me pumps…and friend.
8. Sit on Papa Bear’s lap — don’t worry, I’m wearing a fig leaf.
13. Black Panther Babe in a leather vest — for blood orange Orangina.
16. TV ad from last year for “Miss O” diet Orangina.
17. The first TV ad from the Furry campaign — it caused the Brits to lose their wits.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.