1. This Kid Is Dead Funny
Now that’s some black comedy. Cinestud is Amsterdam’s international student film festival. This 2010 trailer was conceived and directed by Alain Friedrichs.
2. Sadistic Swedish Hillbillies?
Deliverance-influenced video pushing the 2011 Elmsta 3000 Horror Fest in Stockholm. FYI, even though they got plenty of “Likes,” they still killed their hostage.
Ad agency: Saatchi & Saatchi, Stockholm.
2010 ad for the Mecal International “bladder friendly” Short Film Festival.
Funnier video ad for the festival, below.
4. Piss-Vertising — The Video
5. Everybody Wants To Be Mr. Pink
Wonderful Reservoir Dogs parody commercial for the Queer Lisboa gay film festival in Portugal.
Promotional popcorn boxes handed out on the erotic film night of the Calgary International Film Festival. Reference.
7. Facebook Is Horrible
This ad sponsored the 2011 FantasPorto — Oporto International Horror Film Festival. Note: the actual facebook button uses the right hand, not the left.
Ad agency: DraftFCB Lisbon.
8. “Bring Me My Fucking Money.”
Wait for it…
Trailer promoting the Whistler (British Columbia) Film Festival.
Ad agency: Dare, Vancouver.
9. Creepy Bunny Is Creepy
Large bunnies are always creepy.
Video from 2011 promoted the creepy animation night of the Anim’Est film festival in Bucharest.
Ad agency: Ogilvy, Romania.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›