1. “The Art of Frightening.” Brilliant campaign by Germany’s Jung von Matt.
4. Two IKEA-riffing ads via Spain. Ad agency: Shackleton, Madrid, Spain.
6. “We See Crime Everywhere.” Ad agency: BETC EURO RSCG, France.
12. Even their trade ads are creepy. Ad agency: BETC EURO RSCG, France.
13. Decapitated Head Bowling Balls — ad agency: Jung von Matt, Germany.
14. These two TV spots, by Jung von Matt, are goosebumps-creepy.
16. They even have cool gory stationery:
In The News Today
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect behind last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›