1. “The Art of Frightening.” Brilliant campaign by Germany’s Jung von Matt.
4. Two IKEA-riffing ads via Spain. Ad agency: Shackleton, Madrid, Spain.
6. “We See Crime Everywhere.” Ad agency: BETC EURO RSCG, France.
12. Even their trade ads are creepy. Ad agency: BETC EURO RSCG, France.
13. Decapitated Head Bowling Balls — ad agency: Jung von Matt, Germany.
14. These two TV spots, by Jung von Matt, are goosebumps-creepy.
16. They even have cool gory stationery:
In The News Today
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›