1. “The Art of Frightening.” Brilliant campaign by Germany’s Jung von Matt.
4. Two IKEA-riffing ads via Spain. Ad agency: Shackleton, Madrid, Spain.
6. “We See Crime Everywhere.” Ad agency: BETC EURO RSCG, France.
12. Even their trade ads are creepy. Ad agency: BETC EURO RSCG, France.
13. Decapitated Head Bowling Balls — ad agency: Jung von Matt, Germany.
14. These two TV spots, by Jung von Matt, are goosebumps-creepy.
16. They even have cool gory stationery:
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›