1. “The Art of Frightening.” Brilliant campaign by Germany’s Jung von Matt.
4. Two IKEA-riffing ads via Spain. Ad agency: Shackleton, Madrid, Spain.
6. “We See Crime Everywhere.” Ad agency: BETC EURO RSCG, France.
12. Even their trade ads are creepy. Ad agency: BETC EURO RSCG, France.
13. Decapitated Head Bowling Balls — ad agency: Jung von Matt, Germany.
14. These two TV spots, by Jung von Matt, are goosebumps-creepy.
16. They even have cool gory stationery:
In The News Today
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- Syrian troops launched a major ground offensive, backed by Russian airstrikes, against opposition forces. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›