3. Eco-friendly concept design For eggs packaging made of hay. By Polish designer Maja Szczypek.
5. German footwear chain Görtz created these bird displays for their children’s section with shoelaces serving as worms.
6. Another concept design for a fictional vodka brand: “Spine.” More than any other liquor, vodka is pure marketing, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see this on shelves some day. By German designer Johannes Schulz.
7. Campbell’s has partnered with the Andy Warhol Foundation to produce a limited edition range of tomato soup cans inspired by the artist’s work. The cans are available in British markets starting today.
For the third straight summer, Russia held an ad and design “Feykstival” — for concept work. This year it was held in Riga. Here are three of the winning package designs.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?