1. Sportlife Gum, 2008.
Ad agency: JWT Amsterdam
2. Ninseikan karate school, 2012.
Look at that spittle flying out of dad’s mouth!
Ad agency: Grey Tokyo
3. Energizer, 2008.
Look at me pee-pee! It doesn’t need a battery!
Campaign won the Grand Prix Lion at Cannes in 2008.
Ad agency: DDB South Africa.
4. Hot Wheels, 2011.
Believe it or not, this was a real roadside installation put up in Mexico last year. Maybe the big kids got to see a head-on collision?
5. Lunivers Chocolate with Whisky, 2010.
Sleep tight, little drunky!
Campaign won a Gold Lion at Cannes in 2010.
Ad agency: Dentsu, Brazil.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.