1. Via Mississippi. It’s a correct variant spelling of “shiitake.” (FYI: it’s, strangely, spelled both ways on their website.)
2. Starbucks van in Japan.
3. JERSEY CITY PARKING AUTHORITY.
6. Breath-testing police vans in Tasmania, Australia.
7. Via 30 Rock.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›