1. Promoting a “Jelly Invasion” this month.
2. Just a perfectly wonderful lamppost installation using a mysterious anglerfish.
3. Ads promoting the “Frogs Forever” exhibit.
4. The aquarium put up these posters and urinal installations in the men’s room of a nearby bar. When gents pissed on the pregnancy test, it registered a positive. In the Syngnathidae family of fish, it’s the males that get pregnant.
5. This exhibit just ended last month. Very cool design.
7. Their ad agency is Taxi, in Vancouver.
8. LEFT — high tide. RIGHT — low tide. Brilliant.
These wonderful Science World billboards are also via Vancouver, and are even more brilliant.
- After almost a week, Brussels lowered its terror threat level to 3, the nation's second-highest. One of the suspected Paris attackers remains at large. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›