1. Promoting a “Jelly Invasion” this month.
2. Just a perfectly wonderful lamppost installation using a mysterious anglerfish.
3. Ads promoting the “Frogs Forever” exhibit.
4. The aquarium put up these posters and urinal installations in the men’s room of a nearby bar. When gents pissed on the pregnancy test, it registered a positive. In the Syngnathidae family of fish, it’s the males that get pregnant.
5. This exhibit just ended last month. Very cool design.
7. Their ad agency is Taxi, in Vancouver.
8. LEFT — high tide. RIGHT — low tide. Brilliant.
These wonderful Science World billboards are also via Vancouver, and are even more brilliant.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- In 2011, the death of Mark Duggan - an unarmed black man - at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.