1. Promoting a “Jelly Invasion” this month.
2. Just a perfectly wonderful lamppost installation using a mysterious anglerfish.
3. Ads promoting the “Frogs Forever” exhibit.
4. The aquarium put up these posters and urinal installations in the men’s room of a nearby bar. When gents pissed on the pregnancy test, it registered a positive. In the Syngnathidae family of fish, it’s the males that get pregnant.
5. This exhibit just ended last month. Very cool design.
7. Their ad agency is Taxi, in Vancouver.
8. LEFT — high tide. RIGHT — low tide. Brilliant.
These wonderful Science World billboards are also via Vancouver, and are even more brilliant.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›