Important things to remember to check as the inevitable zombie apocalypse nears: Your go-bag, your supply of shotgun shells, and your car battery.
Ad agency: Y&R Midwest.
Expertly directed by Tom Routson at Tool.
Ad agency creatives are constantly, desperately, seeking any hot cultural linchpin to wrap their clients’ products around in lieu of actually coming up with a truly original idea. (That’s really hard work, trust me.)
So, once The Walking Dead became a hit, commercial directors’ phones started immediately buzzing.
Below are the best of the rest of the zombie commercials from recent years. Keep in mind that most of the zombie-related ads from recent years are just plain shit-awful.
2. FedEx (2011). Ad agency: BBDO Guerrero, Philippines.
3. Skittles (2012). Ad agency: BBDO Toronto.
4. Honda Civic (2012). Ad agency: RPA, Santa Monica.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›