1. Kristin Bauer van Straten for No Kill Los Angeles.
Ad agency: TBWA\Chiat\Day.
3. Thai SPCA “Know what it’s like to be worshipped. Adopt a dog” Second ad below.
Ad agency: Saatchi & Saatchi, Singapore.
5. Funny infomercial style spot for Tenth Life Cats. “Extra sticky poop…”
Produced by: Webster University student project.
6. For BETA Lebanon. “You won’t come home to this.”
Ad agency: Leo Burnett, Beirut.
8. Very dark humor via Italy: “A dog loves you whoever you are.” For AmiciCani. Second ad below.
Ad agency: DLV BBDO, Milan.
10. Two public interest ads via the city of São Paulo. “A pet can change your life.”
Ad agency: nova/sb, São Paulo, Brazil.
11. Adorable 3-D outdoor posters via the Humane Society of Greenville, South Carolina.
L — “We believe in love at first lick.”
R — “Find a friend that really listens.”
Ad agency: Erwin Penland.
12. And, the best pet adoption ad ever created, for L.A. Animal Services.
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›
- Pope Francis has opened a three-week synod where bishops will discuss family issues. This comes a day after the Vatican fired a high-ranking priest who came out as gay. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›