6. Security Gates make for perfect street canvases. See more of these here.
7. Piece by Italian artist MR. BLOB, in Long Island City, Queens.
8. By StudioKCA, “Head in the Clouds Pavilion” is made of 53,780 recycled plastic bottles — the number thrown away in New York City in one hour.
On Governors Island.
9. Lädy Millard has been painting and tagging trash around NYC. Here, on Wooster Street.
10. By French graffiti artist Monsieur Plume in Long Island City, Queens.
11. By Aakash Nihalani, at a Brooklyn subway station. More of Nihalani’s work here.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›