3. By Austrian street artist Nychos, in Williamsburg.
6. Security Gates make for perfect street canvases. See more of these here.
7. Piece by Italian artist MR. BLOB, in Long Island City, Queens.
8. By StudioKCA, “Head in the Clouds Pavilion” is made of 53,780 recycled plastic bottles — the number thrown away in New York City in one hour.
On Governors Island.
9. Lädy Millard has been painting and tagging trash around NYC. Here, on Wooster Street.
10. By French graffiti artist Monsieur Plume in Long Island City, Queens.
11. By Aakash Nihalani, at a Brooklyn subway station. More of Nihalani’s work here.
13. Lastly, two great works by DALeast in DUMBO, Brooklyn.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›