2. South Korea. Durex. “Love Sex.”
Adorable with a funny payoff.
Ad agency: Unknown.
7. USA. Trojan (lubricant). “All Shoke Up.”
Well well, a decent sex ad from ridiculously sex-repressed America.
Avila’s seductive cover of the 1957 Elvis song works perfectly here.
Online only, of course (‘merica!). And note the prominent wedding ring shot.
See two more spots in the campaign here.
Ad agency: The Joey Company, Brooklyn (represent!).
10. Argentina. Tulipan condoms with retardant control. “Enjoy longer.”
Due to BuzzFeed’s pain-in-my-ass lack of an “enlarge photo” feature, you may not be able to see the details of this funny ad. Interspersed between photos of a woman flagrante delicto are shots of unsexy thoughts (to a man). They include: gnomes, cockroaches, toenail fungus, the square root of 7, plumber’s ass crack, etc.
It’s the best condom I’ve seen in years.
Ad agency: Y&R, Buenos Aires.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite, but which some critics believe was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation". She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝