1. Very nice (and very cheap) ambient ad for Polo mints. It won a Gold Lion for JWT London at Cannes in 2010.
2. Promoting literature in Istanbul.
3. Brilliant Nike bench by ad creatives Anna Echiverri and Annie Chiu.
4. Via the UK by JWT London.
5. Another Kit Kat bench — who had the idea first? I don’t give a shit, they’re both good.
6. Via Sweden. Copy on the benches: “Football anywhere. Text “football” to 72404 and watch your favourite team live on your mobile phone.”
7. This is a fake comp for Victoria’s Secret by an NYC ad student, but it’s pretty funny.
8. Impressive installation by the city of Denver urging residents to conserve water.
9. Via France for Soöruz skatewear. Not an actual ambient bench ad, but it would make a great one.
10. And, just to complete the post:
Here’s the worst ever bench ad.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›