1. Harvey Nichols
The U.K. luxury department store sent out these fliers to promote their summer sale. Quite a few Brits were pee-ved. See the men’s version here.
The side glance at the end. *shudder*
The wife-insulting adds to the creepiness.
3. Marvin Magazine
Very weird, but very good.
See four more of the spots from the campaign — featuring Kanye West, The Smiths, and Radiohead — here.
4. Jane Pain lingerie
Headline: “What you can´t see is all you want to see.”
A simple camera trick turns the models nether region into a Barbie® nether region.
Bold not to show the product, I guess. See two more ads from the campaign here.
Skittles ads often don’t make sense, but this one made extra non-sense. What made the spot a winner for me, though, was that it got the One Million Moms to shit their granny panties.
6. Atlanta’s St. Patrick’s Day parade.
My Irish eyes are bleeding.
At least snakes didn’t start crawling out of his mouths.
Remember, this is a government ad, approved by the mayor of Atlanta.
7. Le Slip Français
The strangest — and greatest — men’s underwear commercial ever.
8. Little Baby’s Ice Cream of Philadelphia
Here’s your clear cRaZY 2012 winner.Here’s the script:
There’s good reason for my glistening skin.
And how I shine. And how my pores are so…clean, clear.
I eat Little Baby’s ice cream.
It keeps me young.
It keeps me…light on my feet.
I spring, from activity to activity.
I love my job. I love my life.
When you eat Little Baby’s ice cream
you’ll wink and nod and hug
and high five each other with great enthusiasm.
This is a special time.
Little Baby’s ice cream.
Ice cream…is a feeling.
Watch an equally crazy second spot here.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️