1. From 2009, Via Australia.
2. From 2011, Via Australia. Pretty Funny.
3. In SÃ£o Paulo Tonight Glow-In-The-Condoms Are Being Distributed All Over The City (Ad Agency: Leo Burnett).
5. From 2010, A Promotional Candle Given Out In Manila.
6. My Favorite, From 2010, Via Belgium.
7. And, Here’s One Really Bad One For This Year, Via WWF Canada
Many make a good argument for Earth Hour being a useless, even harmful, “enviro-stunt.”
But, maybe it raises awareness for people to be more energy-conscious the other 364 days of the year? (I’m looking at you, lazy people, who drive 3 blocks to pick up smokes and beer.)
Previously: The Most Powerful Climate Change Ads Ever Produced.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›