3. 1999 campaign via the U.K. by the Commission for Racial Equality.
4. S.O.S. Racisme is a French anti-racism organization founded in 1984. This ad is via the Spanish chapter.
6. 2004 campaign via the U.K. Great use of type.
Left: “Indian People Can Be British Too.”
Right: “Pakistani People Can Be British Too.”
11. 2002. Via the U.K. for the National Assembly Against Racism.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- The U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, has voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.