1. Angelina Jowlie
“Nobody will look younger than you”.
The ad is for the Xiomara Coronado Beauty Center.
Ecuador—I think you can forget about any goodwill missions from the Jolie-Pitts.
For a plastic surgery clinic in Taiwan.
Translation: “The only thing you should worry about is how to explain it to your children.”
3. Brains are ugly
For BePerfect Esthetic Clinics in Belgium.
Headline: “What is it they say about inner beauty?”
4. When 12 year-old boys make ads
Copy: “Fix that little defect nobody notices.”
5. It’s Colorforms Fun!
Badly translated headline: “It’s no child’s play.”
RAMBAM would like local vain Jewish women to know that, if it’s bigger tits and rounder asses they seek, RAMBAM is a serious place that does not use a Colorforms-like doll during your initial consultancy appointment. Good, that.
Note the childish footnote: “The model is not a patient.”
7. Lost The Tail, Gained About Three Cup Sizes
Clinica Dempere is a plastic surgery clinic in Caracas, Venezuela. I doubt ad agency ZEA BBDO ran this by the Disney lawyers.
8. Cats don’t help every photo
9. The cup’s empty, she’s just hiding her huge honker.
For Toronto Plastic Surgery.
Yes, let me point out to everybody in the food court that I don’t like my nose, and give your clinic some free publicity, while drinking my coffee.
11. I’ve Been Boning Up
For a plastic surgeon in Colombia.
Get some work done so you can finally get some, ladies.
12. Hey Fat Cows…
For the Del Mar medical spa in Bucharest.
Not insulting in the least.
13. Now she’s a GILF.
For a Calgary plastic surgeon.
“FUCK hip surgery, as long as I look like my granddaughter.”
This ad manages to insult everybody in the entire world.
- The brother of beloved Zimbabwean lion Cecil has been shot and killed by a hunter. Cecil was killed last month.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Dozens of people inhaled balloons full of laughing gas outside British parliament in protest against proposed drug laws.