1. Iggy Pop for John Varvatos.
Way back in 2006, before he made the dick move of turning the old CBGB space into his boutique, Varvatos shot Mr Pop in Manhattan for a series of bus stop posters ads. Iggy was an inspired choice at the time, since he rarely if ever was shot with ANY clothing on above the waist.
Pop has gone on to do more fashion campaigns, but this was his first big one — and best.
3. This 2010 video for Diesel sneakers was so exponentially powerfully stupid, it worked.
8. This 10-year-old FCUK commercial was banned in the UK for that kiss at the end. A shame, because it kicked ass.
10. And the best fashion (well, fragrance) ad ever created: Egoiste by Chanel. Shot by Jean-Paul Goude.
MORE GOOD FASHION ADS:
- David Fry, the last of the Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers, has surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸