1. Beach ball gag. Nice.
“Summer’s Different Here”
Great new campaign for the Warhol Museum’s summer exhibits.
Love the concept, executions, type, art direction, everything.
The show runs now through September.
If you’re near Pittsburgh, it’s gotta be worth checking out, though be forewarned: the artwork is even more uncomfortable the ads.
Ad agency: MARC USA, Pittsburgh.
See two more of the uncomfortable ads, and read more about the exhibit at Adweek.
3. Let’s see Joey Chestnut eat 70 of these hot dogs.
4. Uncle Fester’s granddaughter?
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail on bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.