1. Beach ball gag. Nice.
“Summer’s Different Here”
Great new campaign for the Warhol Museum’s summer exhibits.
Love the concept, executions, type, art direction, everything.
The show runs now through September.
If you’re near Pittsburgh, it’s gotta be worth checking out, though be forewarned: the artwork is even more uncomfortable the ads.
Ad agency: MARC USA, Pittsburgh.
See two more of the uncomfortable ads, and read more about the exhibit at Adweek.
3. Let’s see Joey Chestnut eat 70 of these hot dogs.
4. Uncle Fester’s granddaughter?
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›