1. The latest entry in the “_______ Wars” genre.
Channel 13 is the local PBS station here in New York City.
Media outlets — newspapers, magazines, TV stations, websites — are notoriously inept at advertising themselves.
(The MSNBC — “Lean Forward” campaign is one recent example. Here’s another one: this strange ransom note ad via America’s Magazine Publishers.)
This is one of the best media ad campaigns I’ve ever seen. Perfection.
If you know the responsible ad agency, please comment.
UPDATE: It’s London’s CHI and Partners, who recently opened a Manhattan office.
3. “CLEAN UP ON EVERY AISLE”
4. This sheet is paired with every fake show poster.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?