1. The latest entry in the “_______ Wars” genre.
Channel 13 is the local PBS station here in New York City.
Media outlets — newspapers, magazines, TV stations, websites — are notoriously inept at advertising themselves.
(The MSNBC — “Lean Forward” campaign is one recent example. Here’s another one: this strange ransom note ad via America’s Magazine Publishers.)
This is one of the best media ad campaigns I’ve ever seen. Perfection.
If you know the responsible ad agency, please comment.
UPDATE: It’s London’s CHI and Partners, who recently opened a Manhattan office.
3. “CLEAN UP ON EVERY AISLE”
4. This sheet is paired with every fake show poster.
- At least nine people in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›