1. A couple of years after 9/11. Warm up band was “We Are The World Center” (kidding)
2. The randy Green M&M flirting with me. Times Square.
3. The Materializing Girl (Houston St.).
4. On The Bowery.
5. The Great Wall of NYC (32nd street).
6. The Lady.
7. The best cleaning service flyer ever written (187th Street).
8. The TriBeCa Horror Film Festival (Infaltable Union Rat on Lafayette St.).
9. Zamir Furs on Houston St. Yes, those are real mini-fur coats made from real animal furs on the Barbies.
10. Old Times Square waves to new Times Square.
All photo from my personal collection.
In The News Today
- Iran's parliament approved a nuclear deal with six other world powers, including the U.S. ›
- Police officers in the UK will record anti-Muslim hate crimes as a specific category in crime statistics for the first time. ›
- There were three stabbings in Jerusalem on Monday, part of a monthlong wave of violence between Israelis and Palestinians. ›