1. Robert Service’s biography, Stalin
The campaign is for Steimatzky Books, the largest and oldest bookstore chain in Israel.
The headline is such a nice understated and truthful statement. Thankfully, the copywriter didn’t try be too “twisty” with the line.
The visuals are very literal — something that I often have a problem with — but this is a literary campaign! So, they work. The art direction and photography are both excellent (I love the Stalin layout).
Ad agency: ACW Grey Tel Aviv.
2. The Adventures and Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
3. Pippi Longstocking
4. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
5. Don Quixote
6. The Fellowship Of The Ring
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️