NOT EVEN ONCE.
Above was the most derided ad from a much derided and parodied NOT EVEN ONCE campaign by the Montana Meth Project.
The organization pulled this execution once the message finally got through their thick skulls that the ad read like a coupon.
The deadly trap of ad copywriting semantics. Not Even Once.
Enjoy this trip through Iceland, kiddies.
But first, to get you in the mood, check out these hilarious NOT EVEN ONCE catnip parody ads.
You mean my tweaker girlfriend and I will be thrown in the same cell? COOL!
4. WHAT THE FUCK? You JUST said (in the above billboard) that I’d “never worry about lipstick on my teeth again.” LIARS!
Many hot babes dig the disaffected unclean look.
And dude’s a rock star, he’s on a billboard.
7. Wait: Who’s the methhead, you or your daughter, or both?
Don’t worry, NOTHING can change who you are.
Haven’t you taken Philosophy 101 yet?
9. New York City
NYC government — forever terrible at PSAs.
After Hurricane Katrina, they thought they’d try to capitalize on the hype.
All they did was give downtown methheads another cool nickname for their drug.
10. South Africa.
Meth is called Tik in South Africa.
Second ad from the campaign below.
11. South Africa.
Beautiful art direction.
Maybe too beautiful.
That sexy pipe bubble trigger will probably send tweakers sprinting to their dealers.
These are your teeth on Meth.
Read the copy, pretty funny.
8 United States TV commercials
Each one is more ham-handed and overacted than the next.
Pick your fave.
13. If those three cute kiddies were on METH, I’ll shoot horse into my eyeballs.
14. Dun Dun DUN — the Ghost of Tina Future.
15. DON’T BE THAT GUY!
16. Really? Grabbing his leg?
17. O-K, kudos for creepy guy casting.
18. Ooh, taking us: INSIDE A METH DEN.
19. Jesus, he just wants his X-Mas presents.
20. Over-Dramatic Winner Winner, Crystal Dinner.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›