1. Two outfits from Craig Green for those looking to make an anonymous entrance.
3. From J. W. Anderson’s “colostomy bag on the outside” collection?
9. headgear by Nasir Mazhar. Says something about the oppressive Patriarchy, I think.
10. Also by Mazhar. Terry cloth garter belts? Probably not the correct technical term.
Note: Yes, of course these are mostly couture/concept pieces, not meant for civilian consumption.
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.
- And Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have decided to divorce after 10 years of marriage. ?