1. Two outfits from Craig Green for those looking to make an anonymous entrance.
2. Another via Craig Green. “Tie-dye Anon Fisherman”
3. From J. W. Anderson’s “colostomy bag on the outside” collection?
7. One more from Andersen. Lip clip completes the look.
8. From E. Tautz. SCREAM at the world: I’M AN ARTIST.
9. headgear by Nasir Mazhar. Says something about the oppressive Patriarchy, I think.
10. Also by Mazhar. Terry cloth garter belts? Probably not the correct technical term.
Note: Yes, of course these are mostly couture/concept pieces, not meant for civilian consumption.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›