1. Brilliant. You’ve probably heard of the nightmare called Amy’s Baking Company in Arizona. Well, Mr. Scrib’s, next door, came up with a quicky winning slogan. Note the security detail.
3. Via Atlanta. Always Be Branding — even on your matchbook covers. Nice.
4. A jeweler in Astoria, Oregon. Sometimes, wordplay is smart. Sometimes, it isn’t.
5. Car dealer in Memphis. You know what, you horse’s ass, you probably got rich enough to afford front row season tickets by ripping people off.
6. Via Whittier, CA. Versions of the old “we’re #1 at #2” line have been used by thousands of plumber and shit pumper businesses across this great planet of ours. Still, it always makes an impression.
7. Via Houston, TX. OK, a decent creative attempt, bravo.
8. Via Texas. Well, on one hand, it’s a nice sentiment. On the other, I don’t think I’d want a Taco joint using my death to increase business.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›