This distracting at Hell “public service” billboard is brought to you by the counselors of Findlay Personal Injury Lawyers (website — warning a video ad autoplays) of Ontario.
It begs several questions:
• Who the fuck are they kidding? They want every able-bodied man, woman, and teenager TXTNG & DRVNG, because TXTNG & DRVNG = more business for them.
• Has this billboard, in fact, caused any accidents?
• If so, did any personally-injured folks retain Findlay to sue the billboard media company?
• Or, did any personally-injured folks retain the services of another law firm to sue Findlay?
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›