This distracting at Hell “public service” billboard is brought to you by the counselors of Findlay Personal Injury Lawyers (website — warning a video ad autoplays) of Ontario.
It begs several questions:
• Who the fuck are they kidding? They want every able-bodied man, woman, and teenager TXTNG & DRVNG, because TXTNG & DRVNG = more business for them.
• Has this billboard, in fact, caused any accidents?
• If so, did any personally-injured folks retain Findlay to sue the billboard media company?
• Or, did any personally-injured folks retain the services of another law firm to sue Findlay?
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.