This distracting at Hell “public service” billboard is brought to you by the counselors of Findlay Personal Injury Lawyers (website — warning a video ad autoplays) of Ontario.
It begs several questions:
• Who the fuck are they kidding? They want every able-bodied man, woman, and teenager TXTNG & DRVNG, because TXTNG & DRVNG = more business for them.
• Has this billboard, in fact, caused any accidents?
• If so, did any personally-injured folks retain Findlay to sue the billboard media company?
• Or, did any personally-injured folks retain the services of another law firm to sue Findlay?
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.