This distracting at Hell “public service” billboard is brought to you by the counselors of Findlay Personal Injury Lawyers (website — warning a video ad autoplays) of Ontario.
It begs several questions:
• Who the fuck are they kidding? They want every able-bodied man, woman, and teenager TXTNG & DRVNG, because TXTNG & DRVNG = more business for them.
• Has this billboard, in fact, caused any accidents?
• If so, did any personally-injured folks retain Findlay to sue the billboard media company?
• Or, did any personally-injured folks retain the services of another law firm to sue Findlay?
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›