1. Good poster, BUT one of the best movie taglines EVER.
2. As opposed to a shark vs. an octopus (that’s further down).
3. Another Roger Corman flick featuring a dino-shark.
7. Jesus, enough with the chicks in bikinis. OUT OF THE BOX, people.
8. Plot: “A shark who swims in sand terrorizes a tropical paradise.” Real sand sharks everywhere boycotted this bullshit.
10. Left was the official poster, but the right one is better — plus a great tagline.
13. Though I love the Santa hat, the Japanese version wins.
14. But this is only thing you need to see from the above flick.
15. The classic is hard to beat. It’s been riffed on a million times.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›