This pamphlet, from the early 1960s, was produced by the International Order of the Golden Rule, “a not-for-profit membership organization of independent, family-owned funeral homes located throughout North America and overseas.’
Yes, it was given out to children at viewings and visitations and such.
2. “Yes, but what if I’m here at this funeral home because my Mommy and/or Daddy ARE DEAD?
3. That man looks perfectly nice.
4. Eleven exclamation points. That’s some nice art direction.
5. Or, run to the nearest funeral home, I guess.
7. Wait, what? I thought this was about people?
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- SAB Miller has accepted "in principle" a takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev, which would create the world's largest beer company. ›