1. That damn Foreigner song still haunts my memory banks today.
2. They spelled “Jepsen” wrong. But this is just a translated comp ad used for publicity purposes. And really, who gives a shit?
New campaign via Brazil for the 45-year-old title.
Not even remotely great ads, but I like the thinking behind it.
And seriously, where have all the Guitar Gods gone?
Ad agency: Leo Burnett Tailor Made, São Paulo.
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Stocks all over the world are falling again following the release of more data indicating a weakening of China's economy. ›
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›