Well, it is the best Go Daddy commercial yet, if only because it actually gives you a real, tangible reason to use their domain registering service.
The spot is specifically pushing .co domains. It will run during the fourth quarter of the game, a week from Sunday.
Unfortunately, the ad ends on a stupid note, as the “hero” who first registered the winning idea utters a non-joke, “More of everything, sky waitress!” Everybody then laughs, for some reason. My guess: They’re laughing at their many critics who have called their previous commercials sexist, boring shit.
That’s Danica Patrick making a cameo as the pilot.
She and model Bar Refaeli will star in a second Super Bowl spot that may or may not be released ahead of time.
Ad agency: Deutsch NYC.
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- jess pants thinks Go Daddy Releases First Super Bowl Ad is WTF
- HMD thinks Go Daddy Releases First Super Bowl Ad is Fail
- CalWestin thinks Go Daddy Releases First Super Bowl Ad is LOL
- ttle0808 Go Daddy Releases First Super Bowl Ad
- koreym thinks Go Daddy Releases First Super Bowl Ad is LOL
- lousylamb thinks Go Daddy Releases First Super Bowl Ad is Fail
Why when I go to godaddy.co does it out correct it to godaddy.coM! Oh wait maybe this is an ingenious way to resell the same product twice! When you register your .co, make sure you register .info, .biz and .tv Imagine a world where you have to differentiate btwn types of sites, oh was that buzzfeed dot com, or buzz feed dot co!